Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Conscience… great word… great excuse…!!

So what all does man do to pacify his/her conscience. What a sorry state of affairs..!! Almost disgusts me to be human. How we are ruled by our consicence - and to what extent people would go to be able to sleep at nights.
"I must make a stand" - why? because I am educated..!! And the educated ones are supposed to have a stand - I must express my approval or disapproval about the issue at hand. Hmm.. so what shall it be today. Lets see - what is in… What side are more of my people/friends on. After all - if I choose what most of my friends chose, then it would help daily dinner conversations rt!! And of course - will increase my "respect" in the group. Damn.. why did I not think of this before - this issue is the best thing that could have happened to my social billing. So where was I - ah… my own point of view… Yes. This is my path - oh wait - now can I beat the others to sending an e-mail or writing a blog post about it…
Spineless… Hypocrites. Your brain is dead - YOU are dead. Your existence is meaningless and a mere statistic.

No comments: